What We Wore



Hello my beautiful friends, hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday.

I am so sorry I have not posted a Wardrobe Wednesday in such a long time.
My Grandfather passed away  (just a 1 1/2 months after my grandmother passed away)
So I had family over out of town for the funeral.

Then we started Homeschool and have been busy.

But now, I am hoping to get back in the groove. I will try to have a OOTD post every other wednesday. 

So lets see a few of my outfits. 

Loving my little bump these days.


Tunic Dress: H and M
Leggings: Asos
Shoes: Pay less
Belt: Target



Shirt: maternity from Target
Pants: Pea in a Pod (maternity)
Shoes: Pay less

Top: Old Navy
Skirt: J crew
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack


Jacket: BP Nordstrom
Skirt and tshirt: Target
Shoes: Calvin Klien (via DSW)

My kidos wanted to be in the picture too!

Tshirt: Maternity Target
Skirt: Marshalls
Vest: Old Navy (Last Fall)

On Little EM:
DRESS: TARGET

On Nico:
Shirt: target
Shorts, shoes and socks: HandM

Here are a few of my favorites from last week:

Heather from Southern state of mind shared 12 ways to wear a blue gingham shirt. 










Please link up your Outfits and style posts.

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.

By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !







pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans





11 comments:

  1. Love the HandM dress with the splash of yellow :) I'm a new follower love your blog!

    Ameriaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the houndstooth tunic dress!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. mama, you look absolutely AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white skirt and denim jacket...perfect casual look!
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great style!! I'm so glad I found you. Thanks for leaving a comment and telling me about the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower here! Thanks for finding my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry about your grandparents. It's so hard to lose them I know. Thanks for the opportunity to join in your link. I love your houndstooth and yellow pop belt. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! Love your style! You are so adorable!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bump is adorable! So, so cute. I love these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!! You are so darling.

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete