Sunday Linky #21


Suburbsmama

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. There were so many projects and posts I loved, but as always, I can only pick a few of favorites:


Heather from the Southern State of Mind, shared her beautiful living room.




\
Aniko, from Place of my Taste, shared her gorgeous entry way.


Ursula, from Home made from Carmona shared how she made this beautiful magnetic board





Samantha, from Five Heart Home shared her Boy's Pool Party




Heather, from the Southern State of Mind shared her gorgeous mantle.



Guistina from Domestially Blissful shared her alfredo sauce recipe


Simply Suzzane's at Home shared these delicious Lemon Cake Batter Truffles


suburbsmama



Now, on to the party.




Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. 

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !

18 comments:

  1. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Hi Rita!
    I'm so excited . . . Thank you so much for featuring my Lemon Cake Batter Truffles!
    And thanks for hosting another great party!
    Have a great week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my son's birthday pool party, Rita! I'm honored to be included among such amazing features this week. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the party Rita!
    Have a great week end.

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, I'm so glad you asked me to join this linky party. I'll be posting the rest of the party details on Monday so check back then.

    Imperfectandfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your features looked great, thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the features! Can't wait to check them all out! Thanks for hosting Rita!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting. I keep looking at your closet post, because an organized closet like that is on my list. I just stand and admire the demo's at Ikea!

    Shannon @ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rita. Thanks for hosting. Can't wait to peruse all the fun posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rita, Loving your BLOG! And thanks for the link Party! New follower here, hoping you'll stop by my blog and say hello and follow back :)
    http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting this weekend, Rita! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for the party! have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting the party today! I actually linked up a post my husband actually wrote (my first featured guest post) this week as he made me a delicious birthday cake last week :-D Have a fantastic week!

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Thanks so much for the features! I SO appreciate it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting the party Rita :-)

    ReplyDelete