Our Homeschool Curriculum 2013-2014




This week I am sharing the curriculum choices this year. 


My daughter is 5 (Going to be 6 in December) We did some Kindergarten work last year, this year I got her a whole curriculum from Heart of Dakota (Little Hearts of His Glory) as well a few other things. 











My son is 2 (He will turn 3 in December)

He enjoys doing school with his sister, so I decided to get some things ready for him. 
I obviously won't push him to do it, but if he wants to do school work, then he can.
I will have his work boxes ready to go everyday. 

Here are a few of his books for the year:


We will do bible time together. We will read the bible and do some coordinating activity from The Big Book of Bible Crafts


Lots of activities for him to do in here. 


I also got him the Get ready for the Code Book 


I also bought him this set of preschool activity books from Rod and Staff

I took a picture of a page from each book, these books are perfect for my little man. 




I bought him a Paint Dot book, which my son loves to do:


And I got him this giant preschool book, for extra work sheets



I also bought lots of fun puzzles, lacing beads, lacing cards, and lots of other things that are still being shipped. 


Thanks so much for visiting. 




6 comments:

  1. Sounds great. Enjoy your year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I love your educational toys and activities you showed in the last photo. Of all the things I got for my kids when they were preschoolers, things like that were always the best bang for our bucks. Thanks for sharing on the NOT Back-to-School Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun year for you! I'm doing Little Hearts again this year for the second time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. I'm excited to read more. I have 3 and a fourth on the way in January also. I'm a SAHM and am seriously considering homeschooling in a year or two. I'm wondering how other moms do it!

    ReplyDelete