Home Office AKA: Home School Room

I am joining the Not Back to School Blog Hop. 

It is time for the school room tour!


This is the "bonus room" in the house   (no closet)

I love this room because it is so bright during the day with the huge window. 

We use this room as our home office and Hubby's business office, but mostly, it is used for homeschooling. 


Come on in:


This room is more function, then style, I am happy with it for now. 
But you know me, I can start changing things again next week ;)


Most of the posters and maps are from Amazon. Gotta love Amazon Prime :)





These tables are from IKEA, I used to have them in my craft room. 
I bought two comfy chairs from Staples for the kids. 


The giant filing cabinet holds out home, business and homeschool stuff. 
All the bookshelves and desks are from IKEA. 


These two posters are from the learning palace:



My son's workbox system (also from Amazon)





My daughters workbox system:


Most of the homeschooling stuff is stored on this bookshelf. 
I put some gift wrap I found at Marshall's behind the shelves for a pop of color.
I taked the corners up, so I can easily take it of or change the gift wrap out. 



This shelf mostly stores our personal and business stuff:


Well, that about wraps it up. 

I also recorded a video, which you can see here









16 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully organized room! I love the gift wrap peeking out from behind the shelves. It really adds a pop.
    Amy @ http://giftedgabber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love the gift wrap on the shelves. And I'm almost jealous with all the IKEA stuff you have! I wish I had one near me. Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you are keeping it clean and unclutters. I'm sitting here looking at all of your remodels - and will be back later to see all of those wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great space! My kids would have such trouble with school if they had such a nice window to gaze out of from their desks! :) The room is fab for homeschooling though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so organized! I love your bookshelves. I'd love it if you'd link up to The DIY'ers! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-diyers-and-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful space. I'll admit - I'm a bit jealous. We don't have space for a designated homeschool room, so we use our kitchen. Someday, I hope to have a room like yours. Great job!

    This would be a great addition to It's a Mom's Life Link Up. I hope you'll join us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great space! You are so organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh pass me down your organizational skills! This room is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great room! I love that it's so bright. Thanks for sharing at Project Inspire{d}!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so organized, I'm jealous! Thank you for sharing this wonderful space on Fluster's Creative Muster. Now that you found our party I hope that you'll continue to join us every Tuesday evening.

    Robin @ Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  11. I picked this post as one of the featured posts for this week's It's a Mom's Life Link Up. Thanks for linking up! I hope you'll join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete