What We Wore



Hello my beautiful friends, hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday.

It time for another What We Wore post.

 I am now 14 weeks pregnant and am having fun  creating outfits to show off my little bump with my regular clothes, since most maternity clothes are too big right now.

Dress: Target (last year), shirt: Old Navy (last year), shoes: Guess via DSW

Dress: Lavand (via hautelook) Cardigan/Shoes: Nordstrom Rack, Belt: target



Dress: Nordstrom Rack


You can't see it in the above photo, but I finally found a pair of chunky Sandals that are comfortable!




Here are a few of my favorite posts from last week:








Please link up your Outfits and style posts.

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.

By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !



19 comments:

  1. You are such a cutie little Mama! Love the outfits Rita!

    Hugs,
    Heather
    My-Sweet-Mission.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last maxi!! So simple and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I wear a button-down over a dress ALL THE TIME! So easy and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...how cute are you and your little baby bump!!! Love your outfits. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Love dressing a baby bump! You look adorable!

    Julia
    Glitterandjuls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! I LOVE your master bed! I'm so in need of a remodel and am eyeing up all your photos on your side bar. Must come back to be inspired :)

    Thanks for the link up!
    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the knotted chambray! I've been meaning to do that, but I think my bump might be a little too big at this point :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, you are such a cute pregnant lady!! (Congrats, by the way!) The baby bump is adorable, and your outfit is lovely. I love your bedroom too! It looks like something straight out of HGTV! This is my first time linking up with your blog, thanks so much!

    Christy
    Sunny with a side of...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving all these looks, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking up! You are so adorable! One cute pregnant lady!

    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfits, especially the second one with the floral dress. That belt that you added really adds a nice pop of color as well as defines your cute bump so well. :) You are so gorgeous! Thanks for the linkup!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are too cute! I wore regular clothes for most of my pregnancy, it's not too hard to do until the very end!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your bump is adorable and you LOOK FABULOUS in those dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything looks so cute! I particularly loved the second dress with the cardigan, darling! Way to rock the baby bump! ~Devin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Came across you blog on Two-Thirty Five Designs. Love the look of your blog and am excited to join in and meet some of your fabulous linker-inner-ers. Thanks so much for hosting.

    Charlie
    Fur Earwig

    ReplyDelete
  16. You styled your bump to perfection...so cute!
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just LOVE that Lavand dress with the cardigan and belt! So dang cute. I've been searching for that dress or something similar ever since seeing this post! Your outfits are so darling. :)

    ReplyDelete