What We Wore


I have a special surprise today! 

My sisters are in town and they agreed to take some pictures with me for the blog! 

I truly wish I had at least one sister living near me. I come from a large family of 7 (6 girls and 1 boy) So It was really hard when they all moved to the midwest, 4 years ago. 
I miss spending time with them, going shopping and just hanging out and talking. 

I still have hope that maybe one day, one of them will move back to the NW. ;)


I am so excited! Here it goes:

Julie, Christina and me



Dress: Lavand (via Hautelook) Shoes: DSW

Dress: HM, Shoes: Guess via DSW, belt: Charming Charlies

Dress: Ross, Shoes: Target


Here are a few of my favorite outfits from last week:

Sarah, from The Winthrop Chronicle's Shared her skirt she made herself! 
Kacie, from Kacie's Closet shared her gorgeous outfit. Love the color combo!
Callie, from Creations by Callie, shared her adorable outfit, loving that maxi!


Please link up your Outfits and style posts.

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.

By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !


18 comments:

  1. You and your sisters are gorgeous! I love each and every one of those pretty dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are so stunning! Your outfits are adorable, especially the coral pink dress! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about good genetics...you and your sisters are all so pretty! And I love the summery dresses!
    :)
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rita. You have Gorgeous Sisters and all 3 of you look so Pretty in your Girly Dresses. I like the White Sheath with the Camel Belt the most out of all 3 looks.

    I will be linking up later today.

    Be kind and stop by my blog as well. Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they look beautiful and just like you. Looks like they are bloggers too?!!!They got the poses down packed.

    k at www.beautystylegrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, you're all so lovely and have such darn cute dresses! How fun to do some photos together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your sisters are all beautiful! I know what you mean about wishing your sisters lived closer. I only have one and she's in Minneapolis. I have found "sisters" such as the two women who write our blog with me, and a couple of other great friends here in AZ and they definitely help fill the void.
    Heather from Friendship, Life and Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are all so stunning! Gorgeous, sisters are a special kind of wonderful aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love y'all's dresses! You are all so gorgeous!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three of you look fabulous in the dresses! I especially love the blue and white dress.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou so much for inviting me to the link-up! You and your sisters look wonderful. I have 4 sisters and we too are spread out all over the place, so I can relate to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the pictures of you and your sisters!! BEAUTIFUL!! In Love with the dresses!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Y'all are gorgeous! Loving the dresses. Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. All you are looking superb fab..I also loved that frames for spectacles !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So loving that H&M dress! All of you are gorgeous. :)

    xo
    Amanda
    fashionablyclearance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like H&M dresses and also want to buy cheap but beautiful dresses!

    ReplyDelete