Sunday Linky #18


Suburbsmama

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. There were so many projects and posts I loved, but as always, I can only pick a few of favorites:



Sew CraftKids shared how to make these cute birdhouses from toilet paper and paper towel rolls. 
Angelina, from Jo Jo and Eloise shared how she made this darling skirt. 

Brandi, from Don't Disturb This Groove, shared her tween's bedroom makeover. 


Simply Suzanne's shared her Strawberry Soda Recipe
Kelli, from Lolly Jane shared how she made these cute pin wheels. 

Anu, from Nalles House shared how she built this awesome summer tent for her boys. 

Brooke from Start at Home Shared a gorgeous hutch makeover
Stephanie from the Styled Soul, shared a beautiful chest makeover, I love that color!


Sharon, from Lilikoi Joy, shared her recipe for this gorgeous Lemon Cake. 

suburbsmama



Now, on to the party.




Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. 

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !



19 comments:

  1. Hi Rita! Thanks so much for sharing my coral chest makeover. I really enjoy your blog so I was excited to get your message.

    Congrats on your pregnany!

    Stephanie @ http://www.thestyledsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita! Thank you so much for featuring my son's bedroom! Such a surprise to be featured among so many wonderful projects! Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the invitation to the party! Just linked up but I'm only on my phone right now. I will have to add a backlink when i get to a real computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the invite! Linked up my Back To School Crayon Vase! Please come party with us at our "best Of The Weekend" party. Three blogs and everyone gets pinned! :) http://wp.me/p2ZsWv-21m
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita, thanks for the Linky....Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great party, Rita! Hope you're having a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rita,
    Thank you somuch for the party.

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab features Rita. Thank you for hosting again this week and blessings to you and your sweet family. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Hi Rita!

    So happy to see that you featured my Summer Strawberry Soda!
    Thank you so much!
    I hope you're feeling well, and resting when you can.
    Have a beautiful week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the awesome linkup!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for hosting Rita ! Love the features :)
    Marlin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much Rita for the invite to your fun party! very happy to here and can't wait to see the other projects over here! :-)
    wish you a great week and thanks for hosting!
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh that lemon cake is too pretty to eat! (; Thanks much for featuring our pinwheels, Rita! xo

    PS: You are gorgeous pregnant! Can't wait to see you grow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here checking out some great projects that I missed last week! I linked up but my parents internet was so terrible I couldn't look at anybody else's link ups!! :-D

    Glad I could come back!

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete