Sunday Linky #17


Suburbsmama

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. There were so many projects and posts I loved, but as always, I can only pick a few of favorites:


Chaney, from May Richer Fuller Be, shared this gorgeous Kitchen Cart makeover. 



Rachel, from Maison De Pax shared her gorgeous Entry Way.
Ali, from My Third True Love, shared her beautiful Kitchen makeover.


Jaime, from Polka Dots on Parade, shared her little girls pony party- with a real live pony!


Abby from Just a Girl and Her Blog shared her gorgeous Master Bedroom Reveal. 
Krista, from The Happy Housie shared her beautiful master bedroom. 


Samantha, from Five Heart Home, shared her yummy recipe for coconut macaroons. 

Helen, from Picked and Painted shared her baby girls Nursery, plus a few pics of the cute baby :)





suburbsmama



Now, on to the party.



Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. 

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !

23 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the invitation to a Great party!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my coconut macaroons, Rita! Hope you're feeling well and that you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for inviting me to your party! I love all your features--especially the entry way from Maison de Pax. I featured her last week on my blog hop! Looks like we have similar taste! Have a great weekend!
    CarrieThisHome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on my son's room. Happy to join your link party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! You have some mad skills. I'm excited to look around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting Rita, and thank you so much for featuring our summery master bedroom this week!! Yay!! Have a fabulous week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love that kitchen cart! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so, so much for featuring my bedroom makeover, Rita! I'm so honored to be in such good company! Thanks for another wonderful party!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for hosting the party! always some great inspiration! Hope you have a fantastic week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my entryway, Rita. And thanks for hosting. :)

    Rachel @ Maison de Pax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting today's party! LOVE the features you chose, the vintage table was one of my favourites too :-D

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  12. That kitchen cart--- swoooon! Thanks for hosting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen cart! What a treat to be featured among so many wonderful projects! Have a great Sunday :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi pretty Rita - So happy to be able to link up to your party again this week. Thank you so very much for hosting and blessings to you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rita,
    Thank you so much for the party.

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much for the party Rita! have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rita
    It's my 1st time here, and thank you for the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting, and for reminding me to come over! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rita, thank you for featuring my nursery makeover!!! I loved your features : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Rita for the party! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want a pony party!!! :) That looks like so much fun! It's always a fun party here on your blog. I enjoy looking around at everyone's great projects. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete