Pregnancy Week 13








I am 13 weeks already and it feels that my baby bump just popped out this week. 


How far along:
13 weeks 3 days

Baby growth:

My baby is about 2.9 inches long and .81 ounces

Baby already has fingerprints and is getting bigger and cuter. Baby's ears have moved up from his/her neck into place and his/her eyes-- which are looking more and more like your baby blues (or browns, or greens) -- have moved from the sides of the head to the front of the face.




Symptoms: 
I am still feeling nauseas, especially in the evenings. 
I get really tired around the noon and feel that I need a nap. Even a 30 minute nap make me feel much better.  
It seems that my baby bump popped out this week. It is much bigger then last week
I also get out of breath a lot after simple tasks like walking upstairs or making my bed. 

Total weight gain/loss:
1 lb


Maternity clothes? 
I have yet to bring in my maternity clothes from the garage.
I have been wearing my maxi dresses and skirts lately.  


Stretch marks? 
No.

Sleep: 
I started waking up a lot during the nights. Either the kids wake me up, or I have to go pee. I also can't seem to get comfortable since I am usually a stomach sleeper.


What I miss:
I miss not feeling sick and so tired all the time. 


Movement: 

None so far. 


Food cravings or aversions:

Still can't stand certain smells like grilled meats, and cooked vegetables. I also can't stand lettuce. 
Oh, and I put hot sauce on almost everything I eat, it seems to get my food to go down easier. 


Have you started to show yet: 
Yep, there is definitely a small bump.


Gender: 


 Unknown yet. Boy or girl, healthy is all we want!



Baby Buys:
none this week. 

4 comments:

  1. You have a cute baby bump. Makes me miss being pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, I think I missed this announcement. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! Congrats to you and I was the same way with all three of mine...couldn't stand the smell of meats cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congrats Rita! Glowing already! You make me have baby fever.. hehehe

    Julia
    Glitterandjuls.com

    ReplyDelete