What We Wore






Hello, my beautiful friends. This past week has been a very busy, difficult and emotional week for me. My grandmother passed away and my family was at my house for the funeral.
She was in the late stage of Alzheimer's and got a clot which caused a heart attack.

I will always remember her how she was before she got sick. A strong woman and fast little woman! She raised 7 kids on her own!

Here are a few of this weeks outfits:

Blouse: Anthropologie, Skirt: JCrew, Shoes: DSW

Cardigan/Jeans (KUT)/Blouse: Nordstrom Rack, Shoes: Payless, Hat: F21

Jeans: Nordstrom Rack, Blazer: Micheal Kors (nordstrom), Shirt: Nordstrom, Shoes: TOMS, Hat: F21

Here are my favorites from the link up last week:





Please link up your Outfits and style posts.

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.

By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !




15 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I am all linked up :) Would love for you to link up with us tomorrow for Three-fer Thursday!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about the blog hop. Just linked up two posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow it's must first time linking up and I love your still, especially the last outfit with the striped top, blazer and hat - so cool and chic. New follower :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. That disease is so devastating. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry about your grandmother. I love your bird blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. This hits really close to home for me too, my grandfather has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and we've recently seen it getting worse. I can't begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. I hope you are well.

    And on a lighter note, thank you for also choosing me as one of your favorite looks from last week.

    XO!
    Elvy
    pigtailsnpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. =/ And I love your adorable outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invite! Just linked up. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My grandmother passed of an aneurism last December. She was entering the really ugly stages of Alzheimer's so in a way I think it was a blessing that she left when she did. When my dad went through her things he discovered notes in her bible where she wrote down the names and a description of the staff at her nursing home so she could call them by name. Just really sad. It is such a cruel, cruel disease. Anyhow, my thoughts are with you and your family.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a gorgeous lady. I love every single one of your outfits! I also love the outfits you featured too. =) You have superb taste. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear about your grandmother. There is nothing like the love of a grandma.

    P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rita,
    Thank you so much for hosting. I have not been taking outfit post lately but I hop you do not mind of the old post that I have from last fall. This party makes me want to do another summer outfit post. Hope you are having a fantastic week end.

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete