What We Wore

Hello my beautiful friends.

I hope you all are enjoying your week. 

Here are a few outfits I wore this week. The few that I actually had time to photograph, that is. Sometimes, I tell myself I will take a pic after I get home, but then that never works out since I always have a ton of things to do.  

Dress: Target (old), Vest: Old Navy (last year), Hat: nordstrom, Necklace: Ebay, Shoes: Nordstrom (old)



Shirt: Kohls, Skirt: HM (recent), belt: Target


Dress: Jcrew (last year), Necklace: Etsy, shoes: DSW

Dress: Ever Mi Crush (won in a giveaway)
Skirt worn underneath for length (jcrew)
Shoes: DSW (guess) Old



Thanks for visiting!



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans




6 comments:

  1. You are so pretty, Rita! I love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your looks this week and do three of the four dresses/skirts have pockets. Pockets are awesome in dresses/skirts and so hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfits, and can I also say that you have a pretty smile and you should smile in all of your pictures!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. all your outfits are great!

    Julia
    GLitterandjuls.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE both dresses! A lot!

    Julia @ www.livingoninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that pink dress! Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete