Sunday Outing


Sunday was such a beautiful day. The rain finally stopped on Friday and we are promised some beautiful days ahead. I have to tackle the front and back yard, but we decided to do something fun on Sunday.  

We started with having breakfast at a friends house, then going to the farmers market, out for gelato and then to the "play park" as my kids call them. Because there are parks for "walking around" and biking and there are "play parks". 

It was so nice to get some fresh air, especially since I haven't been feeling to well lately. 
I wish I could have just laid out in the sun. But I am one of those moms, who sits and goes "where is my daughter", oh there she is. "Now where is my son" and over and over. 

The park was huge and crowded, and I just couldn't get a moments piece. But I guess that is just the type of person I am. These are my babies after all and I am their mother hen. 





What did you do this weekend?




0 comments:

Post a Comment