Sunday Linky Party #12

Suburbsmama

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. I had such a great time checking out all of your links.

Here are some of my favorites:


Tal, from The Crafeteria, shared a beautiful diy play kitchen. 
Lisa, from Create Inspire, shared a gorgeous vanity transformation. 



Heidi at Sew.Craft.Create, shared her sisters baby shower.



Kimberly, at Little Miss Kimberly shared how she transformed two t-shirts into a dress. 
Jessica, at Domestic Bliss, shared a great idea for those too short skirts and dresses. 


Samantha, from Five Heart Home, shared her beautiful family gallery.
Katie, from Upcycled Treasures, shared her Ship Wheel Wreath.
Debbie, from One Day at a Time, shared her beautiful DIY mercury glass lamp.



Sarah, from Life of Virginia Street, shared her gorgeous office desk makeover.



Thank you again, to all who linked up last week!

suburbsmama



Now, on to the party.



Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. 

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !

18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me again this week. Hope you have a happy Sunday!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me each week...Christine from Little BRags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting Rita! Hope your weekend is fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting -- I'm new to your blog and party and have added your party button to my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my nautical wreath and for hosting every week! I love the other projects and want to throw a baby shower just so I can make those awesome hot air balloons, oh my gosh are those amazing! Have a great night!
    ~Katie @ Upcycled Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all of the great feature inspiration and for hosting your wonderful party. Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting this party! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my play kitchen, Rita! Love this party and your blog!

    Tal @ The Crafeteria

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting, thanks for featuring my 1 hour dress! Thanks for hosting such a fun link party every week, I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the feature Rita! Have a lovely day! :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring our extender slip!! Have a fantastic Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting such an awesome party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting agin this week, Rita, and thank you SO MUCH for featuring my gallery wall! How exciting!!! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the invite to your fantastic party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for the party, so many great projects.

    Desiree @ YourCraftyFriend

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting ~ there were so many pretty things to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a great week :-)

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete