Sunday Linky #14


Suburbsmama

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. I had such a great time checking out all of your links.

Here are some of my favorites:

The Wand Makers Mother, shared this fun color learning game. I can't wait to make it for my 2 year old!

Abby, from Just a Girl and Her Blog shared how she made art out of a shower curtain!
Mama Whimsy shared her awesome New command center.
Patti, from Old Things New, shared her adorable bird house. 
Mindi, from My Love 2 Create, shared how she built this gorgeous console table out of reclaimed wood!

Kat, from Blessed Life atop a Cake Stand, shared her gorgeous side table transformation. 


Soffes, from Something on Everything shared her cute Polka Dot cake!





Thank you again, to all who linked up last week!

suburbsmama



Now, on to the party.



Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. 

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !

22 comments:

  1. Hi Rita! Thanks for hosting!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ USS Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! First time partyin' with you guys and looking forward to coming back!

    Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party! There's a party at my place too. I would love to have you link up. http://calliescrafts.blogspot.com/2013/06/co-hosting-tgif-link-party-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my unexpected framed art, Rita! You made my day! Thanks for hosting another great party! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ~Abby =)
    #20, I love lamp...finally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Rita...Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting again, Rita!

    On a separate note, I read about your grandmother a couple posts down and I'm so sorry. I lost my dad to Alzheimer's a few years ago and I know what a sad and devastating disease it is. I hope that you and your family find comfort and peace at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thanks for the double feature! :) As always, a great link party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting, Rita!
    XO,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my table!!! That was a pleasant surprise! Thank you for hosting! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting your party this week, Rita. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting today's party!! Great to be here, have a fantastic 4th July week :-) Happy Canada Day from Toronto!

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the feature Rita, and for another great party. Happy 4th of July week to you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my!! Thank you so much for featuring me!! And thank you for hosting! Have an amazing week!

    -Sofia @ http://www.SomethingOnEverything.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures! So lovely:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for being such a great hostess and for also featuring my color learning activities for toddlers! I hope your daughter enjoys it as much as my son:)

    -Shanna (www.thewandmakersmother.com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for featuring my beach inspired console table!
    ~Katie @ Upcycled Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful skirt! I am more than a little in awe of your dressmaking skills!

    Modest Apparel & Denim Skirts

    ReplyDelete