Breakfast on the patio..

Hello my beautiful friends. I hope you all are having a wonderful week. It has been so nice here this week which reminded me that it is already June! 

We are still working on the patio. It is going a lot slower then I would like. :(

(I am not a patient person, wish we could just get it finished already)

But at least  the patio roof is up and it provides nice shade in the backyard. Which means we have been eating out on the patio a lot. I particularly love having breakfast outside. It isn't too hot, the birds are singing, there is a slight breeze. Just perfect. 

So today, I invited my friends (who also homeschool) over for breakfast and a play date outside.

Because, you know we "homeschooling" families need to social somehow, LOL. 



This is the first time I made 3 batches of pancakes. I have always wanted to make a huge pile of pancakes, and today I did just that. 



Yum! I could eat this every morning!

Thanks for visiting. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week. 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for having us!!! Everything was lovely and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling! I love the blue/aqua table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute table setting and scrumptious looking breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table looks gorgeous but what I'm really impressed with is your pancakes. They look like they should be on a commercial!

    ReplyDelete