What We Wore

It has been pouring here the past week and I am a bit tired of it. Even the bright red rain boots don't really make up for it anymore. 

Here are a few of my favorite outfits from the previous week: 


Dress/tunic: HM, Boots: Hunter via Nordstrom, necklace: brinabox

 dress: Anthropologie, Cardigan: HM, shoes: BCBG

Shirt, skirt: Francesca's, cardigan: Target. booties: Kohl's 

Skirt: anthropologie, cardigan Jcrew, shoes: DSW


Thanks for visiting!



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans




7 comments:

  1. Tripping over myself to LOVE outfit one!!! Thanks so much for sharing with WW (and PS I am over the rain here in NZ too). xx

    Wardrobe Wednesday @ http://www.kiwiwomensstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The button down skirt outfit is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these outfits! Especially two and three, sweet!


    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love that Anthropologie dress in outfit #2! And it looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain gets old fast. And I'm sure your boots do help make it a little more fun...but still, there's a point at which you just need sunshine again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these looks....but I'm kinda distracted by your perfectly styled room behind you!!! I guess your style carries over to you home decor! :) Thanks so much for linking up with the BEST OF last week!!!!

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, I love your bedroom! It looks so peaceful and beautiful. Second, my favorite outfit is the houndstooth dress with red accessories...so cute!

    ReplyDelete