Sunday Link Party #8


Suburbsmama

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. I had such a great time checking out all of your links.

Here are some of my favorites:


Sarah, from Life on Virginia Street shared her gorgeous entry way.
Kandi, from Woven home, shared her daughters "big girl room"
Carolyn, from Sweet Chaos, shared the before and after of the kids bathroom.
Jamie, from So Much Better With Age, shared her gorgeous office area in her kitchen.


Alexis, from Persia Lou, hacked this Ikea dresser. 
Love this happy yellow dresser from The Happy Housie.




Gilit, from Shoes-of-please, made over this pretty gold lamp!
Chaney, from May Richer,  Fuller Be, made this wooden shims chandelier!
Jenna, from Rain on a Tin Roof, refinished this gorgeous green lamp!

Heather, from My Sweet Mission, shared her Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe
Aimee, from Twigg Studios, shared her recipe for this delicious looking braided lemon loaf
Danielle, from Busy Mom's Helper, shared a recipe for these Super Addictive Brownies



Thank you all who linked up!

suburbsmama





Now, on to the party.



Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. 

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !



22 comments:

  1. Hi Rita. I'm honored that my Double Chocolate Chip Cookies were featured at your party! I grabbed your featured button and put it on my sidebar and my featured page!

    Thank you so much,
    Heather
    www.My-Sweet-Mission.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for hosting the party! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally made my day Rita! Thank you oh so much for the feature :D So excited for another fantastic party at one of my favorite blogs - certainly appreciate you hosting it every week, I'm sure it takes so much time and effort! Hope your weekend is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for inviting me to your party, looks like a lot of fun:) I've just joined in!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rita,
    Thank you so much for hosting.
    Have a wonderful week end.

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for hosting this week Rita! hope you enjoy your weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou so much for featuring my lemon loaf im so glad you liked it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party...Love the little girls bedroom.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting this great party! Have a nice week
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy to join your party again this week Rita. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this. Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rita,
    Thanks for hosting the party. Wonderful features. The sweets are tempting me way too much though! I have linked up and look forward to visiting some of the other lovely links.
    Warmest Regards,
    Suzanne
    Pieced Pastimes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the feature Rita and thanks for the great party! :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rita!! Thank you sooo much for including our chalk painted media console amongst your fab features this week! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend:)
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rita, thank you so much for featuring my kitchen office!! Thanks for hosting! Have a great week ;)
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for including my wood shim pendant lamp in your features this week! What a treat. And thanks for hosting the party - I love seeing all these amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rita,
    Thanks for visiting my blog, The Comforts of home and inviting me to the party. I have liked up my before and after.

    Great party!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I'm a newbie. Thanks for hosting what looks like a fun party...Connie

    ReplyDelete