Sunday Link Party #7


Suburbsmama

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. I had such a great time checking out all of your links.

Here are some of my favorites:

Sharon, from Life after empty nest shared her beautiful bathroom makeover
Sarah, from "A little of this, A little of that" shared her stunning dining room.
Krista from the "happy house", shared her pretty "springy" living room.
Cristina, from Remodelando La Casa, showed us her beautiful dining room transformation.


Deb, from lake Girl Paints shared her DIY citrus art.
Suzanne, from Pieced pastimes shared a tutorial, on how to make this beautiful ruffle pillow.

Mindi, from "My Love 2 Create" showed us how she made these awesome crates. There are so many uses for them!


Meg, shared a beautiful TV stand makeover
Manuela, from a cultivated nest, shared this pretty chair makeover
Julia, from Cuckoo 4 Design, shares a stunning dresser makeover


The Pin Junkie, shared her recipe for refrigerator pickles
Sarah, from Life in Ryans, shared a yummy Carmelitas recipe, which I can not wait to try!



Thank you all who linked up!

suburbsmama



Now, on to the party.



Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. 

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !




16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting again, Rita! I'm looking forward to more amazing links, just like always :) I LOVED the features...gives me great ideas for my new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Rita and thank you for hosting your lovely party. Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day to you, Rita. Thanks for hosting the party.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for hosting the party! I love being a part of them! have a great week! See you next week!
    ~Danielle of Snippets of Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting Rita! I hope you are having a fabulous Mother's Day weekend:)
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you so much for including our springy living room in the features this week!! I was just checking out the links and features and saw that!! Yay!! So excited:) Have a great week:)
      Krista

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature Rita! Have a great week :-)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my Bathroom Remodel Rita! I was so excited to see it!!
    Hope you are having an amazing Mother's Day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. such great features! thanks for hosting this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting! So glad to be here :-)

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for featuring my homemade pickles! You had some great features this week and I'm so thankful to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Rita for the party invite. I'm link #56 and your newest GFC follower!

    Have a Sweet Day!
    Heather
    www.My-Sweet-Mission.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rita,
    Thanks for featuring my Ruffled Pillow Tutorial. It's so fun to be included amongst all the other lovely features!
    Wishing you a Splendid Day,
    Suzanne
    Pieced Pastimes

    ReplyDelete