Sauteed Balsamic Mushrooms





This is one of my favorite ways to prepare mushrooms.
It is a very delicious and so easy. 

Ingredients:

2 pounds mixed fresh mushrooms (cleaned and sliced)
2 TB of salted butter
4 garlic cloves (minced)
1/4 cup of olive oil
salt and pepper
1/2 tsp rosemary dried (or 1 tsp chopped fresh)
1 tsp chopped fresh sage
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley (divided)
2 tsp balsamic vinegar

Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.

Add mushrooms and sauté for about 5 minutes.

Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt/pepper, rosemary, sage and parlsey.

Mix well and sauté for about 5 minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated. 

Remove from skillet and garnish with the remaining parsley.





Enjoy!


Thanks for visiting. 


4 comments:

  1. Perfect side dish idea, thanks for sharing. Visiting from JAQS Studio.
    Karen @ annumography

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make them very similar. My husband is not a mushroom fan at all so I love getting to gobble them up by myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! i LOVE mushrooms! I will have to give this a try, they look sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured you this week on Blissful & Domestic. Stop by and check it out!

    Danielle @ Blissful & Domestic
    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/2013/05/weekly-recipe-roundup-2.html

    ReplyDelete