Mother's Day Ideas

What do you think of when you think of an ideal mothers day?

I want to be surrounded by my husband and kids. We usually just go out for brunch and then spend the rest of the day doing something fun together. We usually don't do gifts, but maybe I will send my hubby this post as a "subtle" hint... ;)

Here are some fun ideas for mothers day

Do brunch with family and friends:



A mothers day gift basket is always fun to get, but not some basket you grab at the last minute in the grocery store. World market has beautiful baskets:




Create a Garden gift "basket":



If you have been blessed with a husband who cooks, print this room service door hanger and let him know exactly what you want:



I love fresh cut flowers, but I prefer flowers in pots! You can replant them in your garden. It's a gift that keeps on giving:


Coupon books are always fun. This one can have coupons for: hugs and kisses, breakfast in bed, dinner date and so on. 



Perfume or body spray is also a great idea. It's something "mom" won't want to spend her money on buying herself.
My favorite for the upcoming warmer months is L'Occitane Citrus Verbena. It smells like lemonade!


A unique piece of jewelry that will be always cherished. Something with birthstones of the kids or stamped names like this:



Create custom silhouettes of the kids:






Do you have any Mothers day memories you would never forget? What are some of your favorite gifts you have gotten?

Please share with me. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment