Current Makeup Favorites (spring 2013)


With warm weather here,  I have changed to more of "lighter" foundation and a tinted moisturizer. 
These are a few of my favorites right now. 

Clarins Ever Matte Skin Balancing Foundation. I LOVE this foundation, In fact I bought another one since I just ran out. It withstands warm weather, stays on all day and is medium coverage. 
The only complaint is that the shade 104 (the lightest shade they have) is a tad to dark. But with some powder/bronzer on my neck, it is not noticeable.

Clarins Colour Accents Face&Blush powder. This is such a pretty shade, its a bronzer and blush in one.  Like all Clarins makeup, it smells lovely.

Naked 2 Pallet. Love this pallet, It is so nice to reach for one compact and do your eyes. My favorite shades to use are: Bootycall, tease, busted.

Tarte Blush in doll face This color is so lovely. Perfect for sunny days.

Loreal voluminous mascara. This is my favorite mascara now. Love it!

I have tried lots of tinted moisturizers, this is the only one I liked enough to purchase (and not return). I love that it is luminizing. It makes my face glow. :)

I used to love the MUF full cover concealer, until I discovered this one. Love this stuff. 
Creamy, long lasting and the perfect shade for me. 

Love this under eye concealer. It is easy to apply and blends nicely.

My favorite powder right now is: lancome mattifying silky pressed powder
I desperately need a mattifying powder in this warm weather. This stuff works wonders!

If you have not tried the Clarins lip perfecters, you are missing out. This is my favorite thing to use when I am not wearing lip stick (or I even add it on top of lipstick)
The best lipgloss you can ever use, I even carry one in my purse. 
It is not sticky, smells like vanilla and is a perfect natural shade. 

What are some of your warm weather favorites?




0 comments:

Post a Comment