Monday, May 13, 2013

30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #30

This is it you guys! I have successfully finished the 30 day spring remix challenge! 

I won't say it was easy, but after I got it all figured out, if got fun, and I did learn a lot along the way.
I am planning on doing a whole post with all the outfits together later and tell you guys my thoughts and feeling about the challenge. 

I have been sick for the past few days: cough, runny nose. Today I just felt yucky. It was raining, and I had to take a trip to Walmart with the kids, then meet up with a "client" about a party I am decorating. 
I don't want to say "client" but I guess that is what she is, I am doing a favor and helping her plan and decorate a birthday party for her daughter, and oh yeah, the party is this coming Sunday. I don't know how people can leave things to such short notice, I usually start planning my birthday parties 1-2 months earlier, lol. But that is just me. 

Here is what I wore:

(It has been gloomy and dark in the mornings, sorry about the lighting in these pictures)





See my 30 picks here



Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans



2 comments:

  1. Oops, I thought you had finished a few days ago! Is it just me or did that month go by really, really slowly?

    You did so good. All the outfits are wonderful combinations. I don't recall any of them feeling forced because you had this challenge to do. They all seemed very natural. Congrats on reaching the end!

    xo,
    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this challenge. I followed you every day. Cannot wait for your full post about this. Loved your combinations.

    ReplyDelete