30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #25


Today was one of those days where nothing went as planned, but it still turned out to be a wonderful day!

We planned to have picnic at a park, with my friends and their kids. However, when we woke up the skies were gray and gloomy. It was cold (65 F)

We didn't know if we should wait until it was suppose to clear up (3pm) or just cancel the whole thing.
Then my friend suggested that we all come over to her house, and we did. 

We ended up making Pelmeni while the kids played and then we all ate lunch together. We had such a great time. 


Since it was gloomy, I put on jeans this morning, but I just didn't feel right. I have been wearing skirts and dresses since it has been beautiful outside these past few weeks, I feel that my jeans are too tight, uncomfortable and just unflattering on me. I either need to get new jeans or loose some weight. 

So I decided to go with my no fail, comfy red/orange skirt:





Skirt: Modcloth
Scarf: H&M
Jean jacket: Nordstrom (BP juniors)
Shoes: Me Too Nordstrom
Watch: MK


See my 30 picks here



Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! I have a bright orange skirt as well and I love the way you paired it with the scarf for a pop of pattern. I'm going to check out your other remix posts--I love a good remix. I found you from The Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable outfit and that lunch looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt and scarf. Comfortable and stylish. I have a skirt like this in black that I just adore! Come and link up on Friday's for Passion for Fashion. <3

    ReplyDelete