30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #24

I am so tired today,  kids have been getting up early these past few days, no more sleeping in, when the sun comes out. 

We went to the library for story time, Picked up a few things from Target & Michael's and went to "look" at patio furniture at World Market. Then, home for lunch, naps and lessons. 

This is what I wore today:








Skirt/Shirt: Jcrew
Belt/watch: MK
Shoes: Me Too (Nordstrom)


See my 30 picks here




Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

5 comments:

  1. Love the mixing of prints and you look great in bright colors. Definitely a happy outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great combo . .love the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I’m visiting from Random Wednesday! Love that you paired gingham with florals!

    Xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um this outfit is incredible as is your bedroom!! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love this outfit ;)
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com
    PS: I just noticed you have a linky party! I'll definitely join up on Sunday. I’d love it if you could link this up to our party, Give Me The Goods Monday! {1 party, 5 blogs}
    http://www.somuchbetterwithage.com/2013/05/give-me-goods-party-7.html
    Have a great week!
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete