30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #23

Today was busy busy. We went to brunch at a friends house, then a little shopping at marshalls, Nordstrom Rack, and IKEA and then out to lunch. 
Just in time for nap time and then spending the rest of the day outside.

This is what I wore today:







Skirt: J cre
T shirt: Kohls
Scarf, bracelet: Target
Watch: MK
Shoes: DSW


See my 30 picks here




Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

2 comments:

  1. Love the white and pink skirt combo and all the other outfits....as usual. I just don't comment everyday so you won't think I'm stalking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Amazing how a scarf can completely transform a look. I have a white with black polka dots that I adore. Great look as always.
    I'm hosting a link up, would love for you to join in>
    Sherry
    http://www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com/2013/05/chevron-and-coral-fashion-informant-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete