30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #22


Today I attended a repeat passover service, since I was not able to attend the original one a month ago. 
I had a very quiet and spiritual day. I spent this day fasting, in prayer and just reflecting over the love of our God. 

This is todays outfit:







Skirt: Jcrew
Shirt: Old navy
Purse: Steve madden
Watch: MK
belt: Asos
Shoes: BCBG




See my 30 picks here





Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

1 comments:

  1. Really enjoying browsing around your blog. What a beautiful home you have. And, I love your fashion posts! Such fun!

    I host a Girl Time get together every Tuesday and would love for you to check out my post tomorrow, Tuesday, May 6.

    www.kinserhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete