30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #21


Today was a beautiful day, 75-80 degrees. We went to morning Shabbat service and then to a friends house for lunch. Oh, and then home for a nap. I love my Saturdays.

This is what I wore today. 
(I changed out the cardigan, and then took it off because it was hot)







Dress: modcloth
Cardigan: J crew
Shoes: DSW

See my 30 picks here





Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great weekend.



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

3 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful! those colors are awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress. I adore large-floral printed dresses and skirts. =) You look really lovely.
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is SO pretty! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete