30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #20

I actually had to go back and look at my remix posts to make sure I haven't worn this combination yet. It seems that I have worn this skirt so many times. Sorry, I can't help it. It is so comfy, and goes with so many things. 

It was so nice and warm today. I got "dressed" after I finished all the cooking for Shabbat. 
Looking forward to the weekend, it is promising to be a good one :)






Skirt: Mod Cloth
Shirt: Kohls
Scarf: J Crew
Shoes: DSW
Bracelet: JC (nordstrom)
Belt: Free with a target skirt



See my 30 picks here





Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great weekend.



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

9 comments:

  1. Love the colors! The skirt is so fun, I would totally be wearing it all the time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and that scarf is gorgeous! I can see how you would want to wear that outfit often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. like this one a lot ... the scarf & colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but lovely combination! Your accessories pull everything together so nicely. You are rocking this 30x30 challenge!! I've enjoyed following along and seeing your new remix every day :)
    www.the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! That skirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you love this skirt! The color is amazing and it looks comfy AND stylishly cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! It's so fresh and crisp and pretty. =) Your scarf goes great with your skirt!!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Red-orange and navy is always a good idea. Congrats on finishing the challenge. You did so good!

    xo,
    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pleated skirt and the way you have style it!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete