30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #19

Before I go on, I want to say that I swapped two of my items for 2 dresses. 
It is HOT here (75-80) I was not expecting this kind of weather when I started this challenge, It is really not like the NW. So I took the last 2 items I have not worn yet, and changed them to 2 dresses.  If I knew that it would be this warm, I would have not picked 3 sweaters, LOL. 

See what I swapped here










Dress: Eshakti
Shirt: Old Navy
Necklace: Target
Bag: LV
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Pay Less


See my 30 picks here




Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

1 comments:

  1. Girl, you are seriously rockin this remix challenge! Are you enjoying it? I haven't got the nerve to do it yet! Thanks so much for linking up with the BEST OF again! Have a great weekend Rita!
    xx, kristen

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete