30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #18


Let me tell you about this skirt. I was searching for a white pleated skirt last year, I google "pleated white skirt" and google gave me a link to a anthropologie skirt which was reduced to $20 from $120!
Yeah, $20! I bought it right away, but when I went to search for it again to give the link to my sister, it was gone.  Glad I found it and bought it right away. 

I had errands to run with the kids and then went out to lunch today. 








What do you do with unwashed hair? Messy bun and headband off course :)


Skirt: Anthro
Shirt: marshalls
Belt: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Headband: Coach
Shoes: Me Too (Nordstrom)
Watch:  Michael Kors
Bracelet: Juicy Couture 


See my 30 picks here




Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just found your blog via The Pleated Poppy! I adore this outfit and your blog! I'm following you now, and I'd love for you to check out my blog and latest post! Have an amazing Thursday!

    xo, Elle
    http://livingincolorstyle.blogspot.com/2013/05/white-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. just discovered your blog and already following you!! Love your outfits..!!!
    Isabella (Barcelona, Spain)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a great job- I went back and looked at all your outfits. Would the pink gingham look good with the pink skirt? That could be a cute combo!

    Aubree
    lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovly outfit- loving the polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete