Sunday Linky Party #4


Suburbsmama


Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. It was an amazing turn out! I had such a great time checking out all of your links.

Here are this weeks features:

Home made granola by Just Another Day in Paradise
Blackberry White Chocolate Cheesecake by Fresh Eggs Daily
Sweet Bread Lemon Loafs by Twigg Studios
Lemon Rice Krispie Treats by TwelveOeight 




Jenny shares her "spring" porch
Sabrina shares a IKEA dresser hack
Sarah @ Just Bees Knees shares her Big Boys room makeover
Megan shares a entry table she built for $30!
Krista from The Happy Housie shares a pretty yellow side table makeover
Jenna from Delighting in Today shares a wall full of flower frames




suburbsmama

Now, on to the party.


Please link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties or sewing projects.

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thanks you so much for coming (feel free to grab my button)

(if you have trouble linking up, click try here under trouble linking up)










21 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting your fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting, Rita! Have an amazing rest of your weekend:)
    Krista @thehappyhousie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita... I just came back to check out everyone's projects for this week and I see that I was featured... How I missed that I don't know. Oh, yes I do. I was moving too quickly this weekend as I rushed to get back into my garage to work on painting my newest yellow piece of furniture for the living room. OCD anyone?? Anyhow, thank you soooo much for featuring our little yellow chalk paint side table!!
      Krista @thehappyhousie

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the party!

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Have a fantastic weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi rita Thankyou so much for the feature have a great day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting and the invite! I'm your newest follower. If you have something you would like to share, be sure to pop back in tomorrow and link up to the Creative Corner Hop.

    Sandy
    Cherished Handmade Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Rita - I'm so happy you visited my blog and invited me over. I am happily following you by email since Google Reader isn't allowing me to sign up with other blogs anymore. Maybe this is because they are closing down soon? Anyway, I spent some time searching your blog this morning and I love it. I've seen your lovely bedroom makeover featured recently and the rest of your home is just as lovely. I also enjoyed seeing your clothing picks! So happy to meet you. Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy party time Rita- hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the fantastic link party! I love seeing all the DIYs. Mahalo and have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Rita for inviting me to your party. Such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rita, happy to be linking up to you. Thanks for hosting.
    http://FreshIdeaStudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again for hosting! I really appreciate it! Love seeing your clothing picks too. I've gotten lots of good tips. :) Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rita,

    I've enjoyed following along with your Remix wardrobe posts so much I thought I'd join in the link party fun too. Thanks for hosting!
    Robin @ happilyhomeafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the invite to your party, Rita! I'm so happy to have discovered your beautiful blog. Wow, you have great things here! I'm a new follower for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for featuring Carson's room!
    ~ xo Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week :-D

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rita, thanks for visiting my blog. I linked up my banner and I'm going to follow your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for letting me know about this fabulous linky party!!

    xo
    amy
    www.theblissfulbeeblog.com

    ReplyDelete