Sunday Linky Party #3


Suburbsmama


Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. It was an amazing turn out! I had such a great time checking out all of your links.

Here are this weeks features:

What a stunning chair makeover at Simply Ciani



I loved this wheat grass decor at She's Crafty





These cookies are so cute from Munchkin Munchies



I love this formal dining room over at Life on Virginia Street:





suburbsmama





Now, on to the party.


Please link your crafts, DIYs and recipes, home tours or parties.

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thanks you so much for coming (feel free to grab my button)

(if you have trouble linking up, click try here under trouble linking up)








16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Rita! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Krista @thehappyhousie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Found you today via Instagram & started following you there and on your blog. I feel like we'd be great friends if we knew each other in real life, the style of your house reminds me of my house & I have little kids as well! Can't wait to read a little more on your blog and get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words.

      Delete
  3. Hi There! Thank you for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita,
    Thanks for hosting! I'm pretty new to blogging and love your look...of your home and your blog:)
    Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Jen @onceuponatimecreation

    ReplyDelete
  5. some great features, thanks for hosting.

    Desiree @ YourCraftyFriend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those strawberry cookies are so stinkin' cute!!!

    Recent Post: Evy's Tree Giveaway on Eloquent English

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rita,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!!! Thanks for hosting this link party, I linked up!!! Very cute stuff on here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rita,

    I just linked up to your party! Thank you for inviting me, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting Rita! Have a wonderful week :)

    xo, Tanya
    http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you very much for hosting another weekly party! :-) Hope you are having a great week Rita! Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for inviting me to your party! I know your readers will love my lamp makeover as much as we do. I'll add you to my party list so I don't miss another one.

    Amy amyallender.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rita
    New follower! I tried like crazy to link your site and it just wouldn't create the hyperlink. Love yhour blog. Can't even remember how I found you! laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rita...thanks for hosting!

    Julie@http://www.thevintagebarnhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for inviting me over to party!
    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete