Sunday Linky Party #2

Suburbsmama


Wow, what an amazing turn out last week!


 Thank you all who linked up and shared your wonderful projects and recipes. 

I had such a great time reading all of your posts, and it was so hard to pick just a few to feature.

Here are this weeks features.

Kat from A Blessed Life atop a Cake stand shared her kitchen remodel:


Curiositaellya shared the lemon macarons she made:





Lilikoi Joy shared her new Entry Way (she shows you how you can make this stencil yourself!)



Michelle from Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust revamped her pantry. Now I want to organize the deep dark hole otherwise known as the pantry.





Heather from Southern State of Mind shared the kids nautical bathroom makeover.


 Honolulu to Eternity shows us how to make this awesome skirt! I love the polka dots and the fullness of the skirt!





suburbsmama


Now, on to the party.


Please link your crafts, DIYs and recipes, home tours or parties.

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thanks you so much for coming (feel free to grab my button)

(if you have trouble linking up, click try here under trouble linking up)





17 comments:

  1. Wow, those are awesome features!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! I didn't realize you hosted a link party. Just linked up :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me over to your linky party! I'm all linked up and also became your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and for inviting me to the party! I think I'll stick around and become a follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the invite Rita! so happy to link up ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Lemon Macarons. And thank you for another great party. Have a lovely Monday!

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite. Love your site and am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting! So happy to find your party and awesome blog. New follower. :)

    Kathy
    lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great features Rita. Thank you again for the invitation and I will now follow you with Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invitation, Rita! Looking forward to following you.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the party and inviting me over!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for including my wall in your features! I love all of the ones you picked. I have to check out that pantry and the polka dot skirt now. :) Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for inviting me to your party! I am happy to be here, and thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for hosting and hopping over to my blog. I appreciate it!

    Mandy @ The Hankful House

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for inviting me to your link party!!!
    Please follow my blog at www.dollycreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for featuring my nautical bathroom! Glad you enjoyed it!
    Heather @ Southern State of Mind

    ReplyDelete