Beauty Haul Spring 2013

About 2-3 times a year I do a large beauty haul. It may include any face stuff I have wanted to try out or new hair products. 

Last time I did a large beauty haul was Sepember 2012. I do buy shampoo and face wash once I run out, but that is it. Other then that, I use what I have or try out samples from Birchbox. 

Well since then I ran out of eye cream, face wash, shampoo... I knew it was time for another haul.

I picked up a few things here and there and am excited to start using them. 

Here are a few new things I am planning on trying:

This is more for my hubby and little man, but I am planning on trying it out too. 


My hair is so thin, this sounds promising. 

Although I love the shampoo I have been using (carol's daughter) I decided I needed something to help put some volume into my hair. This one is very highly rated, so I decided to give it a try. 

I got this with my birchbox points. Another thing to help me with some volume. 


I decided to try a new face wash

Since my last eye cream lasted me 5 months, it was time to try something else. 

I decided to try a new spot treatment, we shall see how this goes. 

By far my biggest splurge. I tried the sample and fell in love because I could see results right away. I am not getting any younger, so I decided to invest into this and hoping I will love it. If not, Nordstrom has a great return policy. 



My favorite mascara at the moment, I was out and had to replace it. 

I really like L'Oreal nailpolish. I have tried high end nailpolish and found that this works just as well, if not better then the other.

This was a impulse buy, I could not resist the pretty color. 


Here is a swatch of the pretty color. 
Perfect for spring!


What are some beauty things you just bought? 

What are some beauty things you can't live without?

Thank you for visiting. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment