April Birchbox (Link up your Birchbox)


I always get so excited when I get my birchbox in the mail. 

Let me tell you what birch box is, just in case you are not familiar with it.
It's a monthly subscription service which is $10.00 a month where you get sent 5-6 high-end samples each month. First you take a little survey so they can find out more about your skin, make up likes and dislikes so they know what to send you.

You know how I love trying out new products? Well, with the birch box, I can try high end products without having to buy full size products. If I love the product, then I can go buy it :)

If you are interested in checking it out, go to Birch Box



Lets see what I got this month:




Oribe Color safe shampoo and conditioner
full size shampoo: $37.00
full size conditioner: $39.00

What birchbox says about the shampoo: Fruit-based bioflavanoids help to keep color bright and true, while moisture-storing Baobab Tree extract helps to rehydrate tresses. A potent combination of edelweiss flower, kaempferia galanga root, and watermelon extracts protects hair from discoloration, fading, and drying.

What birchbox says about the conditioner: This rich formula uses honey-based humectants to add moisture to hair, while weightless silicones add shine and UV protection. Finally, a combination of edelweiss flower, kaempferia, and watermelon extracts keeps color from fading and losing luster.

I am excited to give this shampoo and conditioner a try since it is so highly rated. The price is GULP... Very expensive. The most I have ever spent on shampoo is $25.00.



Full size: $17.50

What birchbox says about this product: Especially well-suited to sensitive skin, the Cleansing Body Gel is made with super hydrating olive oil. Naturally purifying orange extracts remove toxins and restore skin to its natural balance. The Intensive Body Gel replenishes dry skin and leaves behind a light floral scent. It contains organic rosemary extract, a natural anti-inflammatory, to soothe away irritation and calm redness. Meanwhile, nettle extracts boost circulation and deliver a refreshing experience.


I am looking forward to trying this. The sample size is a great size and the fact that this have natural components is a plus. 


Full size: $65.00

What birchbox says: A patented molecule called NIA-114+ promotes the production of collagen and elastin, thus reducing the appearance of crow’s feet and the dreaded dark circles.

First of, this is an awesome sample size for a eye cream! I am a big believer of eye creams, I have been using them for the past 8 years, non stop. I actually tried this on with a small Nordstrom Sample, and like it. Now I have a bigger sample, which will last me atleast 2 months!


Full size: $32.00

What birchbox says: this CC cream uses 100% natural ingredients and antioxidants to triple protect against UVA, UVB and infrared-A rays. Light-diffusing mica minerals soften the appearance of pores and wrinkles for a fresh, flawless complexion.

This is my first "CC Cream" Excited to try it out. 


Birch Box Extra:
Full size: $5.00

Made with pure, wholesome, and non-GMO verified ingredients. Think organic coconut, maple syrup from Vermont, organic Madagascar bourbon vanilla, and raw almond butter.

This was a pleasant surprise, You know I can't resist chocolate. :)



Now for something new, link up your monthly Birchbox and share with us what you got:


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link up, Rita! We got different boxes this month! :) I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'm jealous of Macaroon. I love getting chocolate in my box, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the link up! What a great idea and so fun to see all the different products everyone gets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rita!
    I tried to comment on one of your other pages and for some reason it just wasn't working for me.... I thought your house is beautiful and I am jealous of all your wonderful decor! Also, thanks for reading, and I have added myself to the link-up! Thanks again!! :)

    Your newest follower,
    Mary

    maryjozefiak.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice box! That CC cream looks awesome! Thanks for the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous of your box! I'd love to try the Oribe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to do a Birchbox link up! I always love seeing what other subscribers received.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I love that you thought to do a review link-up! Also, I'm really impressed that Birchbox actually gave you TWO foil packets of shampoo to try out. One is never enough to get a real sense of the product.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yours is the only box I've seen like mine, except I was supposed to get the shower gel, and it was missing from my box. :( How was it?

    http://saidinsilence.com/2013/04/18/april-2013-birchbox-tiny-tweaks-big-results-review/

    ReplyDelete