I am joining Ashley and Gabrielle on the 30 for 30 remix challenge for spring.
I have never done this, so I am pretty nervous.
Here is how it works, you pick out 30 pieces of clothing & shoes to wear differently for 30 days (this helps you use what you have). In the item count you don't need to included spring/winter coats, tanks & cami's for layering under clothes for modesty's sake, accessories, or jewelry.
(Technically this started yesterday. I am just getting around to posting this today)
Here are my picks:
1. Tory burch silk blouse
2. Jcrew leopard button up
3. Old navy black and white gingham button up
4. J crew navy and cream polka dot pull over
5. Old navy dotted chambray button up
6. J crew neon pink button up
7. Jcrew blue paisley silk blouse
8. White Tee
9. Navy and white striped tee
10. navy white polka dot tee
11. Tan waterfall cardigan Victoria's Secret
12. Black Target cardigan
13. Cream Target cardigan
14. Green J crew cardigan
15. Tan blazer (target)
16. Denim Jacket (Nordstrom)
17. White pleated skirt (anthropologie)
18. Red skirt (modcloth)
19. Floral pencil skirt (jcrew)
20. Pink pencil skirt (jcrew)
21. Blue Skirt (Jcrew)
22. Black dress (eshakti)
23. Black maxi (old navy)
24.Straight Jeans Citizens Humanity (Nordstrom)
25. Boyfriend jeans (nordstrom)
26. Me Too nude flats (Nordstrom)
27. Cheetah print flats (pay less)
28. Nude wedge sandals (DSW)
29. Black pumps (ross)
30. Nude patent leather wedges (DSW)
It was so hard to just pick 30. Its funny, I think that "I have nothing to wear" but yet, I had such a hard time narrowing it down to 30 pieces. Hopefully, this will help me learn to remix more.
I dedicated a space for all these clothes in my closet, to avoid any confusion:
It is a lot warmer here then I anticipated it would be (in the 70s -80's)
I am changing out 2 of the items I have not worn yet for 2 dresses.
Wish me luck :) I am nervous to limit myself to only 30 items.