30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #9

Today was a super busy day. 

With housework, homeschool, yard work and store runs. 
Honestly, I felt like staying in sweats and tennis shoes all day, but this 30 day challenge really keeps me on my toes. I actually took time to get dressed when I really didn't feel like it. 

Here is what I wore today. 






Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: CH (Nordstorm Rack)
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Target

See my 30 picks here



Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.
Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans



3 comments:

  1. Love the unexpected yellow on the belt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Love the belt and shoes:)

    Also, I'm new to your blog and just wanted to say I'm SO glad I found it! I don't think I know of any other bloggers that cook Shabbat dinner every week AND renovate their homes--meant to be:)

    ReplyDelete