30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #8


 We ended up going to the mall today. (I was shopping for 3 of my sisters birthdays, which all happen to be in a few weeks.) The mall was so crowded, Augh! I hate going to the mall on Sundays, but hubby needed to pick up a few things, so we decided to all go. 
Again, I did not get anything for myself. This 30 day challenge is a great money saver for me. I didn't put myself on a No Spending Ban, but I just don't feel like buying anything for myself, since I wouldn't be able to wear it yet. Plus, it is difficult to "shop" with kids and so much people around. This is why I prefer shopping online. 

This is what I wore today:










Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Mod Cloth
Black/gold necklace: target
Gold chain necklace: NY&Co
Shoes: Me Too (Nordstrom)
Belt: Ross

See my 30 picks here



Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.
Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

8 comments:

  1. I love this!! The necklaces are beautiful and look so good with the leopard belt, and I love that pretty polka dot blouse against that vivid orange skirt.

    Found you via the Plane Pretty link-up. :)

    xo,
    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought myself a polka dot blouse, I love it! Need to find some bright colors to go on bottom, yours looks adorable

    Britt @ Creating Space for Five

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came together so well! I love the bright skirt, the pattern mixing and the accessories!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! That skirt is uber cute!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those frames! So pretty. Love the pop of leopard on your belt and your bright fun skirt. Such a cute outfit!
    Visiting from Sunday Style :)
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look far more put together than I would for a sunday mall stroll! Love the affordability of the outfit! And I like the concept of your 30 for 30! Great idea:)

    Laura
    House Envy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete