30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #7

Saturday mornings are pretty hectic here at the suburbsmama house. You try getting everyone dressed, fed and out the door by 9:45am in the morning! It  is quiet a task, let me tell you, especially since we usually don't get up until 9:30am on a daily basis. 

I saw all of these reviews out in the blog land of Eshakti this month (I am sure you did to), So I decided to try and customize a dress myself. 

I have been looking for a perfect black dress with sleeves and knee length for years, which I am sure is impossible to find.

So I custom ordered my first dress! Since it was my first time ordering, I got $25 off, free custom fit options (sleeves, length). I wish it was lined, but for the price of $59.99, I think it is nicely made. 

I ended up paying $44.90. Not bad, I say.

I wish their shipping was free, I paid $9.95 for shipping and they stuffed the dress in a tiny flat box (something you would ship a stack of papers in)  which was delivered tattered and ripped open. Thankfully the dress was not damaged, but I am very disappointed in the shipping.

My outfit for the morning Shabbat service today.






Little Em asked me to take her picture, how could I resist, she is just perfect! Sometimes I still can't believe that I have been blessed with such wonderful kids. 



My outfit:
Dress: Eshakti 
Shoes: BCBGeneration Nordstrom
Belt: Asos

Little Em's outfit:
Dress, shoes: Nordstrom (last year)
Cardigan: Target



See my 30 picks here



Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great weekend. 
Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

9 comments:

  1. cute dress! And your daughter is way adorable. Please tell her that her glasses are really cool! :)
    My 9 year-old son need glasses, but refuses to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disappointing about the packaging but the dress fits you beautifully. The banded waist and chic belt are the perfect touch. Does it even have pockets?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw you on a link up and had to stop by! I absolutely love your dress. I've been looking at eShakti lately and I love it! This dress fits you to a T, it's so audrey hepburn I love it. You have great style! Your sweet daughter is precious also :)


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you took a plain black dress and gave it a cute twist! Great styling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy Eshakti dresses--I also prefer dresses with sleeves, and they have great options! That dress looks gorgeous on you--and I love the bold polka dot tights, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty looking LBD! This dress can go to anywhere and any occasion! Great classic piece. Your daughter is cute :)

    Came from the link, do drop by my blog :)
    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up. I'll be featuring this outfit in Tomorrows link party.

    Doranda
    www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great dress, I am a little in love with it..

    Jo
    Http:memosinstilettos.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete