30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #6

Fridays are usually a "spend all day in the kitchen" kind of day. 
You see, we celebrate the Shabbat every week, so I need to get all the cooking and baking done before sundown. 

We usually have company over for lunch after the morning service, so I cook a lot of food. 

I kept it pretty low key this week. I cooked one entree, two sides and prepped salads. Oh, and two desserts. 

I was done in the kitchen at 3pm. 

Here is what I wore after I showered and got "dressed" for dinner.







Oh, I am having a very good skin day.
I am obviously wearing makeup here, but I have no active breakouts at the moment, which only happens like 5 days out of the month. It could be a coincidence, or this skin care line can be working. 
I have started using the Arcona problem skin care kit this week, and I am loving it. Hope it works out for me. It is completely different then anything I have ever used, it has no salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide or sulfur.
I will do a review on it, once I use it all up. 



Jeans: Citizens of Humanity (Nordstrom Rack)
Polka Dot Shirt: Marshall's
Cardigan: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Me Too (Nordstrom)





See my 30 picks here




Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great weekend. 
Linking up here:

pleated poppy





WatchOutForTheWoestmans

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit - it's my favorite of the ones you've posted so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one too Rita, it looks so comfy ! And you do have a beautiful skin !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit. The polka dots with brown is an unexpected combination but it works. Loving your remixes so far
    K at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love how simple it is, yet how sophisticated it is. =) You're super gorgeous. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete