30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #5


When I bought this dress, I really did not think I was going to be wearing it with a cardigan. It is my "Little black dress." But now I know that it is a great basic piece to have. See, I already learned one thing with this challenge. :)

I really felt like wearing jeans today, but decided to "save" the jeans for a rainy day. 

It was nice today, so dress it is. 







Dress: eShakti
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Target
Scarf: H&M
Shoes: Me Too (Nordstrom)



See my 30 picks here






Thanks for visiting. 
Linking up here:

pleated poppy


WatchOutForTheWoestmans

5 comments:

  1. LBD are so nice to have, especially a versatile one. :-) love the scarf...it adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, you can never go wrong with a good little black dress! I love your bedroom too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, creating two entirely different looks and function from a LBD. I've strayed from having a true LBD in my closet cause it would hardly ever be worn (don't have lots of "occasions") but with the right style LBD and accessories, if I could use it for "day", then that's a real possibility for my lifestyle. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great seeing outfits reworked, gives me so many ideas! You look fantastic, and I love the yellow belt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. Love the animal print. Stopping by from the link up. I"m hosting a Stella & Dot giveaway and a link up this Thursday April 25. Would love it if you stopped by and said hi.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete