30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #4

Day 4. 
I got up early today to wash my hair. I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week and don't look forward to it; The washing, drying, styling..... But I do love clean hair. 
Anyways, the kids were still sleeping, I got some time to get dressed, take pics, get kids clothes ready and make them breakfast. We went to the mall and story time today. I ended up not buying anything for myself. I felt that I "couldn't" wear anything new for 30 days, so what the point. It guess it is a good thing. 
Here are my sweet kidos at the book store. 
Here is my outfit today. 
Love this skirt, it is so twirly and comfortable. 
 










Skirt: Jcrew
Shirt: Jcrew
Shoes: Me Too (Nordstrom)
Necklace: Etsy
Belt (from a Target skirt)

Thanks for visiting. 




Linking up here:

pleated poppy


WatchOutForTheWoestmans

9 comments:

  1. I love the skirt and shirt combo! It's so cute! I also love that rug in your bedroom, where can I find one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Costco carries these rugs in the winter months.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rita, i love yuor blog. Very inspiring. I like your home decorating and i like your dress style. look chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is so great! I love wearing these types of skirts they make me feel super feminine.

    Tiff Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I feel like twirling around. Or like being a 60's housewife and baking cookies in high heels, this skirt and a arpon. lol

      Delete
  4. Omgsh, I'm right there with you. Washing your hair takes so much time. Especially when you have long, thick hair. It's so time-consuming!

    This blue skirt is heavenly! I ordered a similar one in emerald from Modcloth. I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival.

    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. Good luck in your challenge. I did one in January and it was a lot of fun. Stopping by from the link up. I"m hosting a Stella & Dot giveaway and a link up this Thursday April 25. Would love it if you stopped by and said hi.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete