30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #17


I am getting pretty nervous, It is day 17 and I am running out of outfit ideas. I wish I would have included more casual, comfortable clothes.  Oh, and next time I am doing this challenge, I won't be including shoes in the 30 day count. That way, I can wear any shoes I like, and get to choose more clothes. 

This is what I wore today.












Skirt, shirt: Old Navy
Shirt: Kohl's
Yellow Bubble necklace: Ebay
Stretchy bracelets: H&M
Yellow bracelet: Target


See my 30 picks here




Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans



5 comments:

  1. By casual, do you mean jeans / pants? I for one have been inspired by your (seemingly) ease at wearing skirts on a daily basis, keeping the combos relaxed yet polished enough to say "I put some thought into this".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! And the pop of yellow! And p.s. love your bedroom!

    Julia
    Glitterandjuls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Yes, doing it without counting the shoes is the only way I would ever venture into this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit (well, all outfit you posted on the link are nice but this one's my fav) coz it is very practical and chic!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete