30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #15

Today consisted of some light housecleaning, a few loads of laundry, getting all the lessons ready for the week and then shopping and lunch with my princess! 

I organized the kids closets last week, and it turns out that that the summer shoes/sandals don't fit either one of the kids anymore. Dresses & skirts from last year are to short on little Em, she sure sprouted this winter! 

Hubby volunteered to watch the little man so I could get some new spring/summer clothes for the kids.

I went to Old Navy, Target, h/m, Nordstrom Rack.

I don't spend a lot of money on kids clothes since they usually wear it for only one season. 
But it all adds up. Lets just say I could have bought a side table I have been wanting with the money I spent today. :( 



I have to say, this has become my favorite skirt by far. It is so comfortable, and I feel that it goes with so many things. I think this is my 3rd time wearing it during this challenge. 








Skirt: Mod cloth
Shirt: Old Navy
Black Bangle: H/M
Watch: MK
Necklace: Target
Shoes: Payless


See my 30 picks here




Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

5 comments:

  1. Love your skirt in my favorite shade, orange. Thanks for visiting me and leaving your sweet comment.

    Janet
    rosemary-thyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this series and today's outfit especially! Watch out for a copycat soon :) Thanks for joining up with Wardrobe Wednesday xo

    www.kiwiwomensstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great skirt! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely see why you love this skirt...it's adorable!!! Your remix challenge is so awesome...I need to try one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rita, I love the bright colour of your skirt :) It definitely looks really cheery. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete