30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #14

Today was a lovely day. We went to morning Shabbat service, then we had friends over for lunch. 

Since I am not wearing any clothes outside my 30 picks, I have lost all interest on clothes shopping. However, I have been focusing more on buying accessories. Which my wardrobe really needs. Because you can create so many more outfits with different accessories. 

I ordered 3 belts from Nordstrom.com. However, all three have to go back. They are to big. This one is one of them, I will go to the store and see if I can exchange it, otherwise I will need to order one online again. 

This is what I wore today:













Skirt: Anthropologie (last year) similar
Blouse: J crew (last year) 
Belt: Michael Kors Nordstrom
Shoes: DSW


See my 30 picks here




Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great weekend.



Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

6 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you, Rita!
    Love your style - Fashion and home,
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the skirts from the last few days. I only wear skirts (or dresses) and I tend to stick to denim and a t-shirt. You pair things up that I wouldn't of even imagined, definitely going to try to be a little more creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this look, finding a great white skirt is so hard, I am yet to find one I like, great blog..

    Jo
    Memosinstilettos@blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that paisley top with the skirt, so pretty! I've still never done a 30x30, although I feel like I'm stuck in one for the next 5 months (I'm 4 months preggo)...haha! Visiting today from the Wardrobe Wednesday link up.

    Lindsay
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combination in this outfit!
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous! i just love the idea of a white skirt now! :) I'm your newest follower on GFC, found you on the best of style friday link up! Love your blog!

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete