30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #13

I am so tired today. I am so happy I get to rest tomorrow. 

Just church, lunch with family and rest all day until sun down. You have no idea how good that sounds. 

I made a yummy cake today, which I am kind of proud of because I am really bad at making cakes, they never turn out. Something always goes wrong. I prefer to buy them. 



This is what I wore after I was done with all the cooking and baking. (which was around 1pm, not bad this week) Which left plenty of time for a Target run. 
I went for 3 birthday cards and came back with 15 other things. 











Skirt: J crew (last year)
shoes: DSW
Tshirt: Kohls
Belt: Target
Scarf: H&M
Bag: LV


See my 30 picks here




Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great weekend.







Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rita,
    thanks for stopping by at my little blog! I didn't really expected that!;)
    Could you share the recipe from that delicious looking cake??
    Thanks a lot.
    Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw you on a linkup! I NEED that skirt, it fits you perfectly! That royal blue is gorgeous, and it's fantastic with those great wedges. love this!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really impressed with your cake! Great job! I always leave Target with a lot more than what was on my list. :) I really like that scarf you're wearing too. Very pretty outfit!

    ReplyDelete