30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #12

It was another beautiful day today. Today I cleaned the house, went grocery shopping, and did some baking. It has been such a hard and long week, I am really looking forward for Shabbat, I really need the rest. 

This is what I wore today











T shirt: H&M
Skirt: J crew
Jean jacket: BP Nordstrom
Shoes: Me Too Nordstrom
Hat: F21

See my 30 picks here




Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.
Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans


8 comments:

  1. love the pattern mixing! shabbat shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt. happy Sabbath in advance. Greetings from Indonesia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes + floral!!! This is one of my fave outfits you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the mixed patterns!!
    Sherry
    thelifeofthepartyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit and I love the hat!

    Popping by from Watch out for the Woestmans

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat looks great on you. And the mixed prints - perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I have ventured over from another blog where I saw your link. Thrilled to be connecting with someone new!

    XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete