30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #11



I am so sore and tired from all the manuel work outside this week, I was having a bad hair day, and I didn't get enough sleep last night (little man is sick) But even with all this, today was still a lovely day! 

It was in the 70's and beautiful! 
I am so happy that "spring" is finally here. For this week at least. With the northwest, you don't really know.

This is what I wore today:






Polka Dot Knit top: Marshall's
Skirt: Modcloth
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Me Too (Nordstrom)
Headband: Modcloth (free gift with purchase)


See my 30 picks here



Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.
Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans



6 comments:

  1. Once again you look amazing. Love the headband !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look - that skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, you look lovely! Your red headband just makes it!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fit and shape of your skirt. The double polka dots are really fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this oufit, it is so cute! :)

    Cynthia
    http://astylediaryy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete