30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge #10

Today was another crazy busy day. 

It was filled with all day gardening, accompanied with 2 trips to Home depot (Grrr... Don't you just hate it when you run out of something in the middle of a project?) 

 I planted flowers, shrubs and bulbs in the back and front yard as well as spreading new bark. 

I am so sore and tired from two full days of working outside, and I didn't recognize my ugly nails today. I finally took the time to clean them make them all nice and pretty again tonight.  

This is what I wore today. I took of my scarf while gardening because it kept getting in the way. 








And with my prescription sunglasses:



 Boyfriend Jeans: Nordstrom
White shirt: Kohls
Scarf: Anthropologie 
Shoes: Pay Less
Hat: Forever 21


See my 30 picks here



Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week.
Linking up here:

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans




3 comments: