30 for 30 Spring Remix Challenge # 1


I am a stay at home mom. So my usual at home outfit includes PJs or sweats till noon and then jeans and a t-shirt for the rest of the day. Which is why I take every opportunity to "dress up" if I am going anywhere. 

Sunday consisted of cleaning the house after Shabbat, doing 4 loads of laundry and lounging around. Then I finally got "dressed" to go out for dinner. 



Chambray shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: J crew
Shoes: DSW
Necklace: Etsy





This is my to go purse/diaper bag, which hold diapers, change of clothes for little man, snacks, wallet, sippy cup and toys. 







Linking up here:



pleated poppy


WatchOutForTheWoestmans

12 comments:

  1. You look so great! I especially love your skirt, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag!! :-) I am a stay at home mom too, I really enjoy fashion events..they push me to be more creative with my choice of clothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely ! I really like your necklace and your skirt !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit! I can't believe you found that top at Old Navy, I have a similar chambray/polka dot one from J. Crew and wish I would have went for that Old Navy version :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink with the polka dot chambray! Too cute!
    xoxo Bethany

    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following this 30 by 30 challenge is so great. Good luck and I'm looking forward to checking in again soon - thanks for sharing with WW xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous! I love the polka dot shirt and of course, the pink skirt! So fabulous.. I keep seeing this challenge but not sure if I could resist the temptation of not buying something! Visiting you via the Real Girl Glam link up :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit and especially loving your bauble necklace! Best of luck with your 30x30 challenge. I'm not organized enough to pull this off myself but will definitely be coming back to check out your remixing style :)
    www.the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that bright pink skirt. And your bedroom looks so pretty! Your pillows are fantastic. I really like the vertical stripe and floral mix. Also your tufted headboard. I'm a fan of anything tufted. It's very romantic, very luxe.

    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you just love chambray/denim tops? I know I do! I like how yours has a nice print; Old Navy seems to be chock full of great tops that can be worn with just about anything. When did you purchase this top?

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete